Sunday, September 11, 2016

Grandpa John is 70

Blake and I surprised Grandpa John for his birthday! It was so much fun, we met him at Bonsai and shocked him! He parked right by us, so Blake and I ducked down! We could hear him right next to our doors but he didn't see us!  It was awesome! Grandma texted to let us know when to walk in. 


 Blake got to swim!




Josh sent me this picture of the house.

Saturday we had a picnic with the Becker's, Johnson's and Grandma! Johnson's took a break from packing to see us! (Heading to NC)

Grandpa's party!


B, Ausy, Blake, Lizzy, Ethan

My cuties at home heading to watch the UT vs. BYU game! Grant, Lydia and Dad went to the Cooks. Trent to Logan Smith's house.

Reese's at the party!

Trent at the Smith's!
Trent, Logan, Nick, Jake, Major, Chance, Javen

Blake and I flew home Sunday morning 9-11. Great trip! So glad we got to go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment