Friday, December 25, 2015

Christmas Day

I could hear the kids walking around the family room whispering at 5:40am! I guess Blake was the first one up! It was so hard for me to delete pictures because I want to remember every minute! It was so fun and magical! I know in the blog book the pictures will be small, but some of these faces are priceless!!  

So excited!








Steering wheel adjustment! 

Lydia was nervous so we had Blake drive her first! It was a crack up!! 






Priceless photo!!










They took a bunch of Magformers photos! Here are a few!



Lydia wanted us to see her in her new blow up sleeping bag . . . 

Next thing we knew, she took a 4 hour nap! 



The Winsor's came to dinner about 5 and then we played Rollick! Amazing day!!! (Cafe Rio pork etc.)

No comments:

Post a Comment