Sunday, November 8, 2015

Trips

Grandma and Grandpa watched the kids while Josh and I went to FL!  15 years!!!  It was WONDERFUL!!!!  Sadly, the only picture we have is a road called "Butts Rd" to show Blake! (Who is thrilled he can spell butt properly!)  We went to Deerfield Beach! 

Grandma and Grandpa took Subway to the "Thanksgiving Lunch" day! The kids loved it! Grant was home sick! 
 While they babysat all soccer got canceled due to rain! The boys were bummed! It was so wonderful to have them here!  
Our flights were supposed to overlap so we could see each in the airport on our way home, but ours was over an hour late! 

I should not post this, but I want to see it in the years to come! Blake was writing butt on Josh's board to show Grant he could! I said erase and write a better word! He told Grant he was a great drawer too! I heard them laughing then a little, "Mom how do you spell your name?" (Blake) I answered, and found this! 

No comments:

Post a Comment