Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Going Home

July 21st
On our way to the airport an 18 yr old kid fell asleep at the wheel and hit us! Trent was up front, then I was behind him and my mom behind me! It was loud when he hit us and took us a second! We all pulled over, thought he was loaded, but he was just asleep! When my dad said "loaded" the kids thought he had a fun! The Highway Patrol took forever and we worried we would miss the flight! Finally incident management showed up, looked at the car and let us leave my dad and take the car! My mom got us to the airport! The kids were dying to see Josh! 2 visits, 2 car accidents! CRAZY!!

We love UTAH!

Josh brought a trailer full of stuff back! Chairs, a table, tools, garage cabinets, Love Sac, pictures, etc.  These are 2 of them! The kids could not wait to see the Love Sac he brought back!

No comments:

Post a Comment