Friday, June 5, 2015

Last Day of School

Verne flew in Thursday night! I put this on the table Friday morning! 

Ran to RBMS because we got an email saying Trent was in the top 10! As they presented the awards we were cracking up, they were actually presented in number order!  I thought for sure the top 10 would be grouped! Nope, 10, kids tied for 9th, 8, tie for 7th, 6, 5, Trent Becker 4th!!!  Then 3 girls (who Trent does not think play sports too! HaHa!) We were dying! 4th highest grades in 6th grade! Our favorite part were the cheers from his friends!





Lyd and I ran back to Winkley to get volleyball ready for Grant's class party! Kami took care of the donut part for me so I could be at Trent's award! We snuck to Blake's party for a minute to check it out!!


Second half of the third grade party was outside!

Leaving the school after parties!

Showing off the visor!

No comments:

Post a Comment