Friday, May 1, 2015

Girl's Night

The boys went to the Father and Son's Camp Out! Lydia and I planned a Girl's Night! It was adorable, she was soooo excited! She chose Chick Fil A and watch a movie in my bed! She was so cute the days leading up to it, all day Friday and Friday night! I wish I could have recorded the things she was saying! I loved it!!  Once we got home, we started Paddington Bear! Boring so we shut if off! I texted Ali to see which girl movie she recommended! It was Cow Belles! We started it then Lydia was getting restless just as Ali texted that we should come over! Lydia was thrilled because she LOVES the Benefields! (At this point I had already been asleep on and off about 5 times!) We stayed at the Benefields about an hour, Lydia fell asleep in my lap! So back at home we turned Cow Belles back on because she was awake now! 


The boys had fun at the camp! They thrashed their shoes, which meant they had a good time! Trent left early Saturday morning with the Melansons to hit the Fire Safety Merit Badge! 

No comments:

Post a Comment