Saturday, April 11, 2015

What a Weekend!

I left Friday, April 10th for Time Out For Women in San Antonio! Josh had all the kids home! Trent did not feel well (headache and fever), Grant had a red, painful swollen testicle and Blake and Lydia had to go along for the ride! 

Trent went to a Stake Scout Camp that afternoon in Bastrop! (He would return Saturday with the Melanson's in time for Flag Football.)

Grant needed to go to the Pediatrician and I wasn't sure if I should go to TOFW! Josh wanted me to go!  Kim picked me up, Allison, Sabrina and Beth.  We went to Torchy's and hit the road! Right before these pictures were taken Josh called to let me know the Pediatrician was sending Grant to a kid's ER for an ultrasound! If there was no blood flow he would need surgery! I was upset!  
Beth and Allison

Sabrina and Kim

I tried so hard to smile here but wanted to cry! 

Turns out, after waiting a long time, he had IV antiobiotics! Josh,of course, had everything under control, but I struggled being in San Antonio and away! (That is the short of the long of it! It was HARD for me!) 




Saturday lunch on the River Walk!
Allison Bowman and Kim Melanson

Me with Sabrina Lunceford

Trent at Lost Pines with Luke Melanson!
\
Grant told Mike Melanson he had an infection in his "tentacles!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment