Thursday, November 27, 2014

Thanksgiving Week

We went to Milburn with the Applebaums and skating with the Afflitos!  I loved having the boys out of school for the whole week!!

On Thanksgiving  Josh went to RBMS to play football with the ward and missionaries! Grant went a little late! Then we went to see Penguins of Madagascar with the Storms and Thain's! This is the only picture I have!!  Sad! At 4pm the Nelsons and Smiths came over for dinner! Everyone brought a bunch of food, we had borrowed tables from the Afflito's and the Melanson's! The missionaries came and joined us too!  It was fun!! I had ornaments to paint, but we ran out of time!!  The kids jumped on the trampoline and played outside!
Funny tidbit, we had no dish washing detergent Thanksgiving night! I almost died! I have always kept such a stock! But with moving and less storage space here I didn't realize we were out! HAHA!!  Brendan ran home and grabbed a few pods for us!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment