Thursday, April 10, 2014

Spring Break

We drove to St. George Friday, April 4th!  The kids swam in the Mortensen's hot tub . . . 

 and COLD pool!!  They actually spent alot of time in the pool!!  





Grandma and Grandpa arrived Sunday afternoon and Josh flew out Monday morning!  Jill arrived Monday afternoon!
Lydia went through the Crack with Trent!  She loved it! On the way down she kept offering to help me!
The first night Jill was there we let cousins sleep together! At about 2am Blake and Austin came giggling into my room looking for my phone for Blake to play!  I almost died!!  I got them in bed and they were asleep almost instantly!  The next morning I said, "Blake, you were up all night!" He looked at me with the cutest "so cool" smile and said, "I know, it was AWESOME!"






The kids called this the Hot Tub!


We had alot of fun playing tennis! 

These 2 are FUNNY!!  Double L!


While we were gone Dad saw Gordon Hayward at WhichWich  for the second time so he got a picture for the boys!!  
Jill and I drove home Thursday, April 10th! When we got home the huge tree above our garbage cans was in full bloom! It was beautiful!!  I wish I had taken a picture!!  Then for about 2 weeks I could hear honey bees in the tree!

No comments:

Post a Comment