Thursday, November 14, 2013

Becker Business

**Last Saturday Josh loaned the big black trailer to Joe Carr because he is putting up a fence for us! When he got back with his supplies he pulled in next to the barn.  Josh asked him to move so he could get the mini-x through!  Joe unhooked his Suburban from the trailer!  I guess the twins and a cousin or two got in the Suburban, started it and drove it in a half circle into a tree!  They missed their dad's 2013 work truck, our culinary water spicket and the barn!  The garage door was actually open because I was in and out, so thank goodness they missed the boat!  My kids had been helping me all morning carrying tools to the barn!  Thank goodness they did not hurt a child!  Joe found them in the Suburban turning it off and on, off and on, off and on, trying to "get it out of the tree!" Two hours later I saw them playing in their dad's new work truck!  Monday and Tuesday they were playing in the Suburban again!

**Monday the twins threw a big metal truck, tons of garbage bags and a bike into Roxy's kennel! Then Tuesday I walked out to the barn and the water was running and had made a big lake!  Culinary water I might add! When I told the twins they are NOT allowed back there, their response was "There is water on the farm!"

**The leaves at the this place are overwhelming! I could rake for 2 weeks and not finish! I have a new love for evergreens!!

**This morning Trent and Grant wanted a "morning hug" from Lydia! She would not! When she warmed up Trent was about to get in the shower.  Grant yelled, "Trent come here, she is giving morning hugs!" Lydia yelled, "I don't give naked hugs Trent!"

**Finally we took all the boys and Lyd to the dentist!  Trent is cavity free.  Grant needs a few filled!  Blake has one and poor Lydia has to be put under to get her teeth fixed!  I will be so glad when that is over!  Lydia got a balloon flower and Blake got a sword! Lydia took her flower into Burger King and it popped in a few places! Furthermore it was covered in hair from rubbing on the ground! I made her throw it away which really upset Blake! He was so sad! He wanted to give her his sword! He said, "Lydia I don't think you like flowers anyway, don't you like swords?" Her response, "You are right Blake, I don't like flowers, I like swords!"

No comments:

Post a Comment