Monday, June 10, 2013

Doctors

I took Grant to see Dr. Duffy today at 11:45!  He has swimmers ear, which is very painful!!  Dr. Duffy could not believe that they set Blake's finger at Insta Care without putting him under! He said he would have sent us to Primary Children's!  Then he found out Blake did not even have a local and was shocked!!  This was, of course, very upsetting to me!  He told me not to stress and told Blake he would be accepted into the Special Armed Forces because we now know he would not give away our countries secrets!! To funny!!

Dr. Evans, the Orthopedic doc, said they should not have taken off the wrap when they x-rayed Blake!!  I recognized him and found out he worked at the Insta Care sometimes!  That made Trent very uncomfortable I was bad mouthing the Insta Care and found out he took shifts there! I apologized and said I wish he had been there Thursday! He smiled because everything I said was true!!  Blake will keep his splint on tight until next Monday, then get a waterproof hand cast for 3 weeks!  

1 comment:

  1. That sounds painful for Blake....poor guy! I can't believe they didn't give him at least local either...wow! Hope it heals quickly.

    ReplyDelete