Sunday, April 28, 2013

Blake's Book

Blake made a book in January! I just found it and wanted to have it recorded!!

Blake's Book:
I like my mom and dad to put me to bed.

I love the Backyardigan's!  Sometimes I cry in my bed!  If I cry I am going to keep on crying and stop sometimes!

I am a scooter rider!
Lydia is funny!
I like school!
I like holidays!
I like every single year!
I love all of my Grandma's and all of my Grandpa's!
I like my mom to draw fish!
I like to comb my hair! 

My favorites:
movie: backyardigans
candy: chewy jolly ranchers
dinner: chicken (but it gets stuck in my tooth)
drink: chocolate milk
thing to do: play upstairs with a bouncy ball
person: brothers
shirt: angry birds and I love Dad and Tap Out
toy: bouncy ball


I love getting a smiley face on my hand at Costco! I call it a "Happy Name!" I really like when they use a blue pen!

No comments:

Post a Comment