Monday, February 4, 2013

Potty Trained

Lydia has been potty training a little bit for a few weeks!  She is pretty good so we bought some undies today!  I let her choose . . . Dora and Minnie Mouse won!  She is doing great!  Those little undies are the cutest things I think I have ever seen!  Lydia was riding in a "driving" cart at Smiths! She sat in that little cab surrounded by underwear!  (She opened both packages!)  It was adorable!  As we drove in the garage she yelled towards her closed window, "Grandpa, Dad, I have new underwear, come see!"  When the boys got home from school she pulled her little pants down to show off Minnie! 

Lydia changes her clothes 10 times a day! It is too funny! She has to choose the pants (no jeans, just thin stretch pants) and it is always one of three shirts: short sleeve collared white, Hello Kitty short sleeve white, white turtle neck!  She puts shoes on backwards with no socks, then her coat!  Then she takes the coat off, strips and puts on something else, sometimes jammies!  She puts her backpack on and walks around, talks on a pretend phone or talks on a piece of cardboard for a phone! I love it!! I love to watch her! I love when Blake talks with her and plays with her!  I love that she puts her coat on all the time! She does not want me to comb her hair! If I get her dressed, she is changed within 2 minutes! If I do her hair, she pulls it out! I was bothered before, I wanted to do her hair and dress her! Now I am trying to SMILE!! 

Here is an example: changed out of jammies into jammies and red shoes:


A few minutes later changed into her swimsuit! She is folding her arms because Blake was folding his!!

No comments:

Post a Comment