Monday, November 12, 2012

Last Week

I painted the front door and my sweet mom watched the kids, so there were no spills or accidents!!! I painted our navy blue bathroom and Josh replaced the baseboards! More work than I anticipated!!  Navy blue is hard to cover and we have tall ceilings! 
***
Lydia climbs on the counter constantly!  She throws things and spills things on purpose so she can clean it up! I honestly thought only boys were crazy and made messes! WRONG!  She climbed on the counter and colored on one of the boys Halloween basketball trick or treat bags my mom and made!  It was a matter of seconds, I was unloading the car, Josh walked in and there she was!!  When I am loading the dishwasher she pulls everything out and tries to put away the dirty dishes!! Sunday night she threw her broccoli! Josh put her in time out! When she came out she looked at me and said so sadly, "I go to time out, I threw my broccoli, dad put me in time out!" Maybe she is getting it!!  She imitates everything and I love it!  Sometimes she will tap my leg and say, "Mommy I love you!"  She loves to say "Nigh Night" to the boys! If you give her a minute to say that to them she is calm and ready for bed!  Once tucked in she still says, "I will call you in the morning and you come get me, Okay mom?!" 
***
Trent turned in his animal report last week and did a great job!!
***
Playing hide and seek Sunday night Dad and Lydia were finding! They were walking down the hall almost to the front door! I was in the bathroom just off the hall. We heard this  little, "Check the closet!" It was Blake! Josh and I were laughing so hard, but I did not want them to hear me!
*** 
Last Wednesday we went to Scheels with Laura and Eric! It was very fun! Cool store! HUGE!!  The boys rode the ferris wheel with Josh and Lydia was so sad! She was too short! Eric took her up to the second level to see them! She waved her little hand off!! The boys loved it!!



***
It was early morning and Lydia wanted me to lay with her on the family room floor! She got up and covered me with a blanket and started to tuck in the edges! (something I do to her every time I put her to bed) Grant was watching on the couch and said, "When she grows up she is going to be the best mom!"
***
Trent was sitting by the fireplace playing his I-pod! Grant and I were talking about the fact it was Sunday and not Monday! Trent piped in he thought it was Monday too!! He said, "I thought oh, I didn't get in trouble when mom walked in, I think I will play until I get in trouble!"

Trent loves to draw dragons!!

Trent drew a snowmobile for Dad!

Practicing on some cubes!

I was scanning Trent's stuff and Blake wanted me to scan this for him too!!

I love this outfit!

Lydia put on this beanie of Josh's!  Blake said, "You look like Joe Beeston!"  (A memeber of our Bishopric!) Lydia walked around the house, "I Joe Beeston!"

No comments:

Post a Comment