Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Kids

Grant needs to dress-up tomorrow as a community helper and write a paragraph about it!  We decided on mechanic . . mostly because Josh has a Clark County Wholesale shirt that will look awesome!  Grant starts writing the paragraph sitting next to me!  "I am a macanic.  I ficxs cors. (I fix cars.) I like cors." The next part just cracked me up that this is where his mind went. "Mi (My) Grapo (Grandpa) has to (2) crvet (corvettes) and a Jeep and a cobra and to (2) Sped (Speed) 33's and a 55 Belara (Belaire). He colecs (collects) cors (cars).  To (2) uf (of)  mi (my) Grapos (Grandpa's) wr (were) mucnix (machanic's)."  Josh and I cracked up!!  Too cute!! 

Singing to Lydia tonight she requested Ducks!  I haven't sung that one in a while and she hasn't been to nursery in a while! I sang, "5 little ducks went out to play, over the hill and far away, when the mother duck said quack quack quack, 4 little ducks came waddling back."  On and on until, "One little duck went out to play, over the hill and far away, when the mother duck said quack quack quack, no little ducks came waddling back!"  In her cutest voice Lydia blurts, "The swimmed Mommy!"  I almost died!  Then she told me she learned that at school!  I am sure that means nursery!  I could not believe how cute!!  Funny thing, I was thinking, where are these ducks going??!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment