Sunday, April 1, 2012

Things I LOVE

I love when . . .


Grant uses BIG WORDS!


Trent enjoys working as a family raking leaves and sweeping!

Lydia takes my face into her two hands and kisses and talks!!

Blake says "Hold me please!" and puts on fresh jammies when he gets out of the shower to be warm!

The boys make a homemade kite on a super windy day and Trent goes outside!! AND Blake's silly face!!
The bike ramp had a greenhouse effect on the lawn! Trent said, "I think we should put the ramp all around the yard so we can have bright green grass everywhere!"
Love this flowering tree!! Love this winter - NO SNOW!!
Love green buds!

Love pink flowers!

I had Sydney Brockband babysit Friday night! Changing Lydia into her jammies I asked her who she wanted to rock her! Her answer everytime "Sydney rock you!"

***

Blake says he was born with a sharp tooth for ring pops, it is to bite them!


Laying in bed, evidently happy but trying to be like the big boys, says "Mom it so boring waying (laying) here in this comfy bed with the guitar playing sweeping (sleeping) the whole night!" He loves to have Dad play the guitar every night! It is wonderful!!

***

When Lydia hears Tate's voice in the morning she jumps off my bed to go see him! (I get her and bring her to my room for a few minutes!)


Lydia loves to go outside with Sayla! Sayla takes her for walks and feeds her crasins!!


Lydia loves Teague too! She says all of their names so well and knows exactly who she wants!

No comments:

Post a Comment