Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day

I did not do a good job with pictures!! We had doughnuts, pears and got Happy Nappers!! Then everyone except Blake headed to Freedom! Dad took Blake to school! I Substituted for Mr. C at 8am! (I do that sometimes for a few hours!) Canceled Becca KOTM, I wasn't home yet and Lydia is walking! Ran home to change Miss Lyd (who was in her jammies) and ran back for Trent's class party at 10am - - I did airplanes from Oriental Trading! Grandma Gayle went to Grant's class party to help and Grant was thrilled!!! Grandma trumps me with ease!

In Grant's classroom, we were done with Trent!



Headed home to put Lyd down for a minute! Cleaned up! Checked Trent out early! We all headed to Grandma Laura's house to wish her Happy Birthday and Happy Valentine's Day! She was leaving to go to dinner with the Lindfields, Dawn was picking her up! So we hurried and made it!! The boys wanted me to drive really fast!!! Headed to my folks for a RED dinner!! Surprise Dad got to meet us there!! Meatballs, spaghetti, treats, delicious!!! Dad headed for a city meeting and we did some activities!!



No comments:

Post a Comment