Monday, May 30, 2011

Trent's 8

John spent the night Sunday to Monday! Trent wanted doughnuts for breakfast! I ran to WalMart to get them and came home with some basketball outfits too!! Sizes were wrong so I had to run exchange! I wish I had a picture of the 3 of them in the black and red outfits!!




I did a terrible job with the camera today!! Probably because we did alot and ran! After breakfast Josh took the boys to play basketball at the Legacy Center then swim! McAtee's, McKinney's, Rasmussen's and Grandma Evelyn met them there! Then Lydia, Blake and I met them and we headed to Purple Turtle for lunch! Everyone met there including Ben and Beckee! Next off to the Water Gardens to see Rio with all the Becker's! Then Grandma Evelyn drove with us to Park City to see the Stanton's! We stopped at the outlets first then met the Stanton's at La Cantina for dinner! That is the tradition with Trent and Grandma Stanton . . the birthday buddies! But, La Cantina was closed for a remodel so we went to Cafe Rio!!






Boys had to drive their cars when we got home!! They are pretty cool!!! (Oh, Trent got this truck from us!!)




It was getting late and we wanted Josh to get a blessing before his surgery! We called our Home Teacher to come over! This was about 10:15! The boys were still up and Trent was putting a lego motorcycle together!! After the blessing Trent was still building! Josh got a ride to the Maxima (which was in the Old Navy parking lot)! Meanwhile Grant went to sleep and I fell asleep in Trent's bed . . . while he tried really hard to pull out his lose tooth! He was convinced the tooth fairy leaves extra on your birthday!! He woke me up and said he was in pain and the tooth was sticking straight out! I was so tired I had a hard time looking!! Finally around 12:30am he got it out!! Technically not his birthday but the tooth fairy came through for us!!




No comments:

Post a Comment