Thursday, June 24, 2010

Update

We started swimming lessons on June 14. The boys are doing great! We are going to do 3 weeks at 9am!

We went to the cabin Father's Day weekend but were home for church!! The boys had fun at SmithMoorehouse Lake. A chipmunk ran over Grant's shoe and it was a highlight!

Josh is trying to run power to the shed, add a drip system to the walk-out and make sure all the sprinklers are working properly!! Meanwhile, finishing the trim in the baby's room so I can paint and wanting to finish our bed before she comes! Our garage needs to be cleaned out desperately . . . but one thing at a time! He is still in school 2 nights a week and it makes it very very hard! There are more things on the list but I have to be calm . . . time is not something we have a lot of right now! He is starting up Clearwater Worldwide with James and trying to tie up all other lose ends!!

The boys have a hard time going to bed in the summer! We read alot to them! It is worrying me because when the baby comes it is going to be crazy! Especially because I am usually the only one home at night!

Last night I had a wonderful shower in Jenette's backyard! Josh came by after school to make sure I was loaded! He beat me home by a minute or so! He was carrying Trent downstairs and heard dripping! The vent by the window in the basement family room was dripping water pretty steadily! The couch, wall, exercise bike were all soaked! He went upstairs and pulled out the fridge. He shut off the water line. I had noticed the floor warping under the rug by the fridge and dish washer the other day. So the leak in the fridge was going under the wood floor, continuing under the island then under the dishwasher and draining in the basement! Josh pulled some floor up to see how bad! BAD! I put the wood pieces in black garbage bags for him. I stood up and tripped and stepped onto the bag and had 2 nails go into my foot! I fell into the hutch and knocked over my pitcher and bowl, which did not break, sat down and bled! It hurt. This morning Josh was dealing with Insurance and Disaster Clean-up and I headed to the Doctor! My foot is swollen and I cannot step on it! It has made for a long hard day! We are suppose to leave for Ferron tomorrow morning, but I cannot walk around a grocery store! I hope Josh is able to leave class early tonight!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Julie! What a tale. Your poor foot, I hope it heals quickly and feels better soon. House issues are no fun, especially when Josh is so busy with school/work and you with the boys/baby on the way/and everything else. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Really missing you! Love you much.
    p.s. We love your little gangsta, he'd fit in perfectly down here in So. Cal.!

    ReplyDelete