Wednesday, March 17, 2010

St. Patrick's Day

On the 16th the boys were talking about leprechauns and if they were invisible. Grant threw up a pillow and said, "Do you think I got one?" I said they were not in the room. He walked forward and spread his arms making sure.

Trent climbed in bed with us at 2am. 10 minutes later said he was going back to bed . . . I knew he was checking for a gold trail. (He never goes back to bed.) I was cracking up! He was back a few minutes later!! Around 8 Trent decided to wake Grant (who is usually hard to wake.) Grant opened his eyes instantly and said, "St. Patrick's Day!" He was up!!

Trent took some doughnuts to the neighbors and came home and said, "As I walked away I saw a huge grin on Brysen's face!"

Blake poses now for the camera and I love it!!

That afternoon Grant decided to do his toes!





No comments:

Post a Comment