Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Funny Day

Blake was eating lunch with Grant, Branson and Grace! I ran into the other room to help Grace go potty and came back to this! He was not only covered in ketchup but he put a bunch in Branson's hair!! Sweet little Brans was not sure what to think of this!
That evening we went to In N Out for dinner! Josh was at school!

Then we went ice skating and the kids loved it!!

Grandpa could not get over what a great skater Trent was! So when we went to Trent's SEP here is what his journal said, "Ovr the wekend I wen to in N out aftr we went iskateng I wus the Best iskatr." He looked embarrassed when we read it and looked up at me and said, "Grandpa said I was the best!" It was so cute, I told him he was!! Grant was awesome too, skating with great speed using his walker making laps! I was cracking up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment